Monday, July 23, 2007

Grey's anatomy review.

I watched Grey's anatomy during the weekend.

You know I do not have TV. So, I watched it though the internet.

Althouhg there are many programmes in the internet, I chose it.

because this programme is released in Australia and I really like it.

This story is happening in the hospital. It is related to many patients and doctors.

This episode was connected the wedding of Christina and Burk. They both wanted to wedding,

but they also had a diffence way of wedding. After failing love, Addison had a vacation in LA to

have a baby medically. However, she knew she could not have a baby. Gray was intimate her

step mom who was really tried to close to her.

This episode was so so. because there is no deep emotion and feeling sympathy.

Whenever I watched it from season1 to season 3 (before this episode), I felt it.

However, I still like it and want to watch next episode.

2 comments:

bethhutton said...

Hi Chloe,

Watching a tV program in English can be very challenging. I'm sure that when you first arrived in Australia, it was harder for you to understand what was being said on TV. I'm glad to see that your listening skills have improved to the point where you can sit and enjoy watching a TV program.


Beth

Anonymous said...

Hello. This post is likeable, and your blog is very interesting, congratulations :-). I will add in my blogroll =). If possible gives a last there on my blog, it is about the Câmera Digital, I hope you enjoy. The address is http://camera-fotografica-digital.blogspot.com. A hug.